To celebrate my birthday (on Eclipse day!) I’ve dubbed this the unofficial “Get to Know the Wedding Planner Week” so everyone can get to know the lady behind the logo.
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
- My passion for event planning started when I was 9 years old. My entrepreneurial spirit comes from my dad, who ran a business out of our home for 18 years. Combining the two made starting a business feel like a natural progression.
- Words used most often to describe me are: quirky, crafty, and determined
- Despite having plenty of local opportunities, I’ve never seen the northern lights but would absolutely love to!
- I’m a geek when it comes to Montana history and could easily spend a summer exploring ghost towns and old cemeteries.
- Lucille Ball has been my business idol for as long as I can remember. In my opinion, she is the greatest boss lady of all time.
- My favorite part of a wedding day is watching the space come to life. First with décor, and then with all of the couple’s friends and family–laughter, music, dancing. It makes even the hardest days worth it!
- I love to go on adventures, hiking, biking, kayaking, and most recently Geocaching. I feel most at home when I’m at the river.
- I’m a total 90s kid! I still love almost anything related to 90s Nickelodeon and boy bands.
- When I create designs, the inspiration usually finds me in the weirdest ways. Past inspirations have come from a set of antique doors, a cape, and fringed napkins.
- I don’t have a favorite color, but I really like pink. And green. And blue.
Photos by Keeley McKay Photography